2 rue Ancelle
Rita Adady joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018.
Specialised in direct taxation, Rita works on advisory and litigation cases for French and international companies.
She also assists individuals on their income and wealth tax issues.
- Attorney-at-law, Baker & McKenzie AARPI (2015-2018)
- Bar admission (CAPA) (2015)
- Master’s degree in Tax Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Member of IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Res judicata of the criminal judge’s decisions: it’s never too late to invoke it, co-author (April 2018)
- Foreign company carrying out an activity in France: the subtle difference between intentional concealment and concealment by mistake, co-author (March 2017)
- Transformation of a corporation into a general partnership and abuse of law: there is nothing like carrying out an activity over time, co-author (April 2016)