2 rue Ancelle
Romain joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2000 and became a partner in January 2014.
Romain is a tax specialist and works on advisory and litigation issues for French and international groups, notably in the insurance field.
- Trainer in business taxation at ESSEC and on the Master's course, University of Paris I - Pantheon-Sorbonne
- Post-graduate degree (DJCE), University of Montpellier (1998)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1998)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2° édition 2013)
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre, (2012)
- Société d'assurances : évaluer et anticiper Solvency II - Option Finance (december 2010)