2 rue Ancelle
Rosemary joined our law firm’s international taxation department in January 2016. She mainly assists individuals in a global context, providing them with advice on their estate planning. She also has practice in litigation.
Additionally, she is involved in the doctrinal works of the international taxation department.
- Assistant lecturer at Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne university – Master degree in tax law
- Contributor to the “Non-residents and expats tax law” course for Francis Lefebvre Formations
- Paris Bar (2016)
- Post Graduate degree in taxation law – Paris V Descartes University (2014)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar since 2016
- Various articles about the taxation aspects of global mobility, the tax consequences of Brexit, Exchange of Information