2 rue Ancelle
Sabine has been working since 2010 on litigation and advice in trademark law, design law and copyright law. She has extensive experience in coordinating international litigation. Sabine writes and negotiates very regularly transfer contracts, licenses or coexistence agreements.
Her activity extends to issues of unfair competition as well as to advertising law, particularly with regard to regulated products.
Sabine advises international groups and national companies in various sectors such as agribusiness, cosmetics, art and industry.
Sabine joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2015.
- Jones Day (2012-2015)
- August & Debouzy (2010-2012)
- Professor, Intellectual Property Law, ESSEC
- Master Degree in literary, artistic and industrial property Law, Paris II University Panthéon-Assas (2009)
- Grande école Program, ESSEC (2007)
- Admisible to ENS-Ulm
- Member of INTA
- Member of Trademarks and Models Law Practionners (APRAM)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Modernization of European trademark law: the adopted reform - BRDA n ° 7 (April 15, 2016)
- Towards harmonization of EU legislation on the protection of business secrets (January 2014)
- Restrictions imposed by the Evin Law on the freedom of economic operators to deposit and use brands that designate alcoholic beverages - The Wine Law in Context, University of Reims (2013)