2 rue Ancelle
Sarah Dardour-Attali's practice focuses on tax audit and tax litigation. She notably assists clients in litigations involving constitutional rights, the European Union law and the European Convention on Human Rights. She also used to provide tax advice to companies in relation with their M&A transactions as well as their day-to-day matters.
Sarah joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2015.
- Baker & McKenzie, tax audit and litigation lawyer (2013-2015)
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, tax lawyer (2008-2013)
- ESSEC Graduate School of Management MBA, mastering in Finance (2006)
- Master’s degree (Maîtrise) in Taxation, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2005) and Post-graduate degree (Master 2) in Corporate Taxation, University of Paris-Dauphine (2007)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Paris Bar School (2009)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar (France)
- Exécution des décisions de justice: de l'intérêt de vérifier les calculs de l'administration fiscale, co-author – Feuillet rapide Fiscal Social, Editions Francis Lefebvre (January 2017)
- Eligibilité des titres sans droits de vote au régime mère-fille : le Conseil constitutionnel complète sa décision QPC Metro Holding par une nouvelle décision du 8 juillet 2016, co-author - Feuillet Rapide Fiscal Social, Editions Francis Lefebvre (July 2016)
- Etablissement stable: une solution pragmatique rendue par la Cour administrative d'appel de Paris, co-author – Droit Fiscal (March 2014)
- Risque manifestement excessif: quand le chef d'entreprise doit prédire l'avenir..., co-author – Option Finance and Option Droit et Affaires (July 2013)