2 rue Ancelle
Sebastian advises and assists companies and individuals in the field of direct taxation. His activity focuses on tax efficient group tax management, structuring of M&A transactions and internal group restructurings as well as the tax aspects of real estate investments. He also assists individuals on their income and wealth tax issues.
Sebastian has joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in October 2009.
- Bar admission (CAPA), EFB (2009)
- Master in European Business (MEB), ESCP Europe, Paris / Madrid (2008)
- Masters’s degree in Tax Law, University of Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne (2007)
- Double Master’s degree in French and German Law (LL.M.), Universities of Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne (2006) and Cologne (2004)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar