2 rue Ancelle
Serge Lambert is specialized in international tax law, and more precisely in transfer pricing. His expertise includes preparation of transfer pricing documentations, assistance in the context of tax audits, and general advice on structuring a transfer pricing policy and respecting French legal obligations (such as the yearly transfer pricing declaration or the CbCR).
Serge Lambert joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2015.
- Hauts-de-Seine Bar (2015)
- EDHEC Business School: LL.M., Law and Tax Management (2013)
- EDHEC Business School: Master In Management Grande École (2013)
- Lille Law School: Masters in business Law (2013)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Guide to International Transfer Pricing, co-author – Kluwer Law (2016 edition)
- Tax Management International Forum, Volume 37, Issue 4 (December 2016): Current Status and Practical Considerations in the Implementation of BEPS Measures in France
- Article in French on the status of Permanent Establishments in France post-BEPS - Droit fiscal n° 25 (23/06/2016, 381)
- Tax Management International Forum, Volume 36, Number 3 (September 2015): Unilateral Anti-BEPS Measures Promulgated or Proposed by France since July 2013
- Article in French on control premiums for blocks of shares - LEXplicite (September 2015)