2 rue Ancelle
Solène Richemont is specialized in transfer pricing. She is involved in writing of transfer pricing documentation for international groups, providing assistance during tax audits, transfer pricing policies’ definition and implementation and asset valuation.
She joined the CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats International Tax Team in 2015, after more than three years within the transfer pricing team of Taj law firm.
- CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (as from March 2015)
- Taj Société d’Avocats, Membre de Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (2012- 2015)
- MSc Legal and Tax, EDHEC Business School, Lille (2007-2011)
- Faculté libre de Droit de l’Institut Catholique de Lille, Master 2 Practice of Business Law, Lille (2010-2011)
- Consistency Requirements on Inbound Taxpayers in Applying Host Country Treaty Provisions -France, co-author – Bloomberg BNA, Tax Management International Forum, volume 36, number 4, p. 25-27 (December 2015)