2 rue Ancelle
Thierry Granier joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats as a senior associate in 2006. His practice mainly focuses on international taxation, particularly in relation to mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganisations and capital markets. He has extensive expertise in tax-efficient structuring of cross-border transactions, including notably LBOs, build-up, group restructuring and real estate acquisitions.
- Ernst & Young (1997-2006)
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Montpellier (1995)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS/DJCE) in Corporate Law and Taxation, University of Montpellier
- Specialisation certificate in taxation, Admitted to the Bar in 1998
- Member of AFIC
- Member of CEFEP
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection (2° édition 2013) - Editions Francis Lefebvre, co-author
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, Editions Francis Lefebvre, 2012, co-author
- Influence of the fight against the tax haven on LBOs
- Overview throughout Europe of the tax regime applicable to earn-out
- Strong breeze on tax structuring of LBOs ?