2 rue Ancelle
Thomas Aguer joined the tax department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016.
As an expert in tax matters, his practice focuses on providing advice and on litigation in the following fields: corporate taxation, advice to individual clients.
Thomas assists French and international large companies and executives on daily basis regarding the setting up their tax strategy (restructuring, tax treatment of transactional mergers and acquisitions transactions), but also providing assistance for tax inspections and related litigation.
- Master’s degree in Corporate and Taxation (DJCE), University of Bordeaux (2013-2014)
- Post-graduate diploma in taxation, University of Montpellier (2014)
- Master's degree in International Taxation, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2014-2015)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2016)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar Association
- Dirigeants de PME à la retraite : attention à la disparition du régime de faveur, co-auteur - Feuillet Rapide Fiscal Social FR 21/17 (20/04/2017)