174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Tristan Poncet has been an associate within the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats since January 2016.
Tristan acts as an advisor and is involved in labour law, criminal labour law and social welfare law litigation.
He advises companies on the legal aspects of individual and collective labour relations, as well as social welfare, on a daily basis: day-to-day assistance for numerous companies and organisations in this area.
He specifically advises international groups and companies in the metals and pharmaceutical industries, as well as the chemical industry.
- Part-time lecturer in Employment Law, Université Lyon 2 and Lyon 3, since October 2017
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) (2015)
- Master 2 - Social Welfare Law, Université Montpellier 1 (2011)
- Master 1 - Employment Law, Université Lyon III (2010)
- Post-graduate diploma in English Law, Université Lyon III (2010)
- Member of Lyon Bar
- Le portage salarial, une opportunité d’actualité, co-author - Les Echos Executives (October 2017)
- La Responsabilité financière du salarié, co-author - Fenêtre sur Cour 73 (January 2016)