2 rue Ancelle
Vincent Duval is an associate in the Employment Law department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats he joined in 2007.
Vincent provides assistance both on individual and collective issues under Employment Law to companies, from small and medium-sized companies to large groups, in retail, media, food, industrial and service sectors.
In addition to providing legal assistance on day-to-day matters, Vincent has a solid background in collective bargaining, profit sharing, and company restructuring (transfer of undertakings, mass redundancies).
Vincent also brings assistance in industrial dispute litigation.
- Teacher in the Master 2 Social Law and Labor Relations (continuing education) under the direction of Professor Raymonde Vatinet, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University
- Master in Business & Tax Law, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (2005)
- CAPA (2008)
- The professional security contract: practical aspects - Social Bulletin Francis Lefebvre (April 2012)
- The use of geolocation - Social Bulletin Francis Lefebvre (November 2012)
- Persons affiliated to a foreign social security scheme: the possible reimbursement of French social security contributions (Ruyter's case law) - Les Echos Business (September 23, 2015)
- An example of fraud against the dismissal protection: the fraudulent candidacy to the staff delegates elections- Social Notebooks (November 2015)
- Tax exemption for compensation paid as a result of the employment contract termination: the practical importance of the evidence - Option Finance (June 6, 2016)
- Reorganization necessary to safeguard competitiveness: an example of appreciation of the sector and evidence required by the judge - Bulletin Joly Travai (October 2018)