2 rue Ancelle
Virginie joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2013.
She works in the Tax department, mainly on Territorial Economic Contribution matters (Corporate Property Tax (CFE) and Company Value Added Contributions (CVAE)), Property tax on buildings and unbuilt land, Tax on offices, commercial premises and warehouses in Ile-de-France, Housing tax for corporate and individual taxpayers, Tax on commercial areas (Tascom), Local tax on advertising (TLPE) etc.
- Legal editor specialized in Business Tax - Editions Législatives (2006-2012)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2013)
- MBA Business Management and Marketing, Ecole Supérieure de Gestion de Paris (2005)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Business Tax, Master's degree in Corporate Legal Advice (DJCE), University of Aix-en-Provence (2004)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)
- Fiscalité locale : les points de vigilance en cas d’acquisition d’une société foncière, co-auteur – Option Finance, La Lettre de l’immobilier (21/09/2015)