2 rue Ancelle
Yves Butzerin joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2003.
Yves specialises in direct taxation; working mainly in the field of corporate tax, tax on national and international restructuring projects, personal tax, real-estate and financial-transaction tax.
- Professionnal trainer in real-estate tax law for EFE
- Lecturer at the University of Paris Sorbonne
- Master's degree in French and German Law, Universities of Paris Sorbonne and Cologne, Germany (2000)
- Master's degree in Business and Tax Law, University of Paris Sorbonne (2001)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2001)
- Master's degree (LL.M) in International Trade Law, Bond University Australia (2002)
- Member of the CMS Franco-German group of the Association of Lawyers of the Universities of Paris I and Cologne