IFLR1000 - 2019 edition
Discover our law firm's rankings in France and Morocco!
The 2019 edition of the IFLR1000 guide is out. This guide ranks the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms. We would particularly like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
This year again, our law firm is ranked in 9 categories, including:
- 1 in Tier 2 : Capital markets: debt (France);
- 4 in Tier 3 : Capital markets: structured finance and securitisation (France), Financial and corporate (Morocco), Project development (France);
- 4 in Tier 4 : Banking, Capital markets: equity (France), Private equity (France), Project finance (France);
- 1 in Tier 5 : M&A (France).
18 of our lawyers feature in this edition. 14 of them are more specifically highlighted individually:
- Alexandre Bastos, Highly-regarded (Restructuring and insolvency) ;
- Grégory Benteux, Highly-regarded (Capital markets: debt, Capital markets: structured finance and securitisation) ;
- Christophe Blondeau, Rising star (Private equity, M&A) ;
- Jean-Robert Bousquet, Rising star (Private equity, M&A) ;
- Benjamin Guilleminot, Notable practitioner (Banking, Project finance) ;
- Arnaud Hugot, Rising star (Private equity, M&A) ;
- Jean-Jacques Lecat, Highly-regarded (Project finance) ;
- Laurent Mion, Highly-regarded (Banking, Project finance) ;
- Marc-Etienne Sébire, Highly-regarded (Capital markets: debt, Capital markets: structured finance and securitisation, Capital markets: derivatives) ;
- Jérôme Sutour, Rising star (Investment funds, Banking, Capital markets: structured finance and securitisation, Private equity) ;
- François Tenailleau, Highly-regarded (Project development, Project finance).
- Marc Veuillot, Highly regarded (M&A).
This ranking is available in full on the IFLR1000 guide website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.