Breakfast Briefing: Competition law update 2017
London, United KingdomShow location
In this session we will review the main developments and themes in 2016 and look ahead to what we can expect in 2017.
Areas we will cover:
- Increased CMA enforcement.
- FCA use of competition powers.
- Focus on online and big data.
- Developments in EU/UK merger control.
- Use of private enforcement / competition litigation.
We hope you can join us to discuss these issues and to consider what is likely to be an interesting 2017.
Please note there is no charge for attending this seminar.