20 January 2017, 09:00 -
We commence our 2017 programme with a breakfast seminar in our CMS Edinburgh office on the topics:
- The latest developments on Brexit
- Update on FCA and PRA regulation
This seminar will include the following:
- The latest understanding on how Brexit will impact UK financial services firms
- Developments in product governance
- FCA as a pricing regulator?
- Recent cases on integrity & competence – and what this tells us about the new Senior Manager regimes.
If you are interested in attending this seminar, please click on the Register Now button below to register for a place.
Emails confirming you have a registered place will be sent out in early January 2017.