Energy Breakfast Seminar: Renewables in CEE - Where investors are focusing and why?
London, United KingdomShow location
|Event time:||08:30 h (local time)|
|Your time:||h (assumed)|
Following the success of last year’s CEE renewable energy breakfast seminar, we are organising another session to keep you abreast of all significant RES developments which are taking place in CEE at the moment. The renewables industry is in a period of major transition, which is at different stages in different countries for different technologies. There is a buoyant RES market in some of the CEE countries, whereas other have become stagnant.
Our experts will provide you with a comprehensive picture of the RES market, in countries such as Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. The seminar will include contributions from guest speakers representing some of the most active industry players in the sector. The whole session will end with a panel discussion.
During the seminar we will focus on the opportunities and issues that arise for investors and lenders for renewables, in particular in onshore, offshore and PV market. The seminar will look at a variety of aspects, including:
- opportunities for investing in RES projects – recent trends in the relevant CEE markets,
- key renewable energy technologies,
- permitting processes,
- support schemes,
- main challenges due to regulatory risk,
- corporate PPAs,
- practical financing issues.
Speakers during the event will include:
- Richard König, Founder and CEO, Enery
- Andy Wiley, Debt Advisory & Principal Investing, Macquarie Capital/Green Investment Group
- Munir Hassan, CMS London
- Piotr Ciolkowski, CMS Poland
- Michal Hutan, CMS Slovakia
- Lukas Janicek, CMS Czech Republic
- Vitaliy Radchenko, CMS Ukraine
- Varinia Radu, CMS Romania
- Dr Peter Simon, CMS Hungary
- Kostadin Sirleshtov, CMS Bulgaria
Further details and a full list of speakers will be provided closer to the event.
Please RSVP to reserve your place. We look forward to seeing you there.
08.30 - Registration and refreshments
09.00 - Seminar begins
10.00 - Coffee break
10.15 - Seminar resumes
11.30 - Seminar ends, networking coffee and snacks