UK Consumer Products Conference
London, United KingdomShow location
Join us on Friday 30 June 2017 for our free annual UK Consumer Products conference.
Alongside our own CMS experts, we will hear from Mark Maurice-Jones, General Counsel at Nestlé UK & Ireland, Ian Wright, Director General of the Food & Drink Federation, Sukh Gill, Director, Propportunity, Ross Walker, Head of UK and European Economics, NatWest Markets, Paul Hemming, Managing Director at Alix Partners, Andrew Judge, Managing Director of DC Advisory, Dan Webster, Head of Consumer at Peel Hunt, Rob Steadman, Head of Regulatory, M&S and Shanker Singham, Chairman of the Special Trade Commission at Brexit think-tank the Legatum Institute, with more to follow.
Throughout the morning we will explore the following:
- The Consumer Products sector outlook
- Ensuring successful NPD and brand launches in the Food & Beverage sector in the context of regulatory hurdles, government policy, and consumer trends
- Corporate options for retailers, from M&A through to restructurings
- Building a Direct-to-Consumer model for brand owners
- The gig economy and the modern workforce
- Brexit developments and what they mean for retailers and manufacturers