78 Cannon Street
Caroline is a partner in our Corporate Team at CMS London. She specialises in corporate M&A transactions including acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses and joint ventures. She has a focus on transactions in the real estate sector. Her clients include both public and private companies and investment funds.
Caroline has worked on a number of European cross-border transactions. She has a strong practical knowledge of the issues most frequently encountered when undertaking corporate transactions in the main European centres.
- Welltower, Inc on various acquisitions for this US healthcare real estate investor.
- SEGRO plc on various UK and pan-European M&A transactions
- Fairmont Hotels Group on transactions involving The Savoy Hotel, London and St.Andrews Bay Hotel.
- Quintain Estates and Development PLC on a number of joint ventures for real estate projects and corporate transactions including advising on the sale of the Plaza Hotel, Wembley and the acquisition of asset managers, Grafton Advisers LLP.
- Intu Properties Plc on the formation and operation of various joint ventures for the ownership and operation of retail centres.
- Mitsubishi Estates Corporation on a group reorganisation effective across the UK, USA and Japan.
- William Pears Group on a joint ventures for real estate investments
- Yoplait on the UK joint venture with Dairy Crest PLC and the acquisition by Yoplait of Dairy Crest’s interest.
- Union Investment Real Estate on a joint venture with Oxford Properties for the acquisition of Watermark Place, London.
- AEW Europe on the disposal for EUR 450m of a portfolio of investment properties in France, Italy, the Netherlands and Finland and advising on general commercial matters.
- 1988, LLB, London School of Economics, London
- Contributor - Tolleys Company Secretary’s Handbook
- Contributor – European Lawyer Reference – Joint Ventures