1 South Quay
Chris Chambers is a Real Estate Partner based in our Sheffield office. He has extensive experience of a broad range of property matters, with particular expertise in relation to asset management work, focusing on the management of shopping centres, industrial estates and offices. Chris is also involved in the acquisition, disposal and financing of shopping centres and other multi-let properties.
Chris’ clients include institutional landlords and other public and private companies and institutions, including Intu, Hermes, Land Securities and CBRE Global Investors.
- Intu on the ongoing letting, management and further development of the Metrocentre and Metro Retail Park in Gateshead.
- Hermes on all aspects of the asset management of retail, industrial and office properties within the Britel (British Telecom Pension Scheme), Hermes Property Unit Trust and Metro Property Unit Trust portfolios.
- St David's Partnership on the ongoing lettings and asset management in relation to St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff, owned as a joint venture between Intu and Land Securities.
- CBRE Global Investors on asset management work in respect of retail, industrial and office properties for various funds managed by CBRE Global Investors, including their flagship UK Property Fund.
- Various corporate clients on all aspects of office relocation projects, from initial market analysis to heads of terms stage and through to completion.
- 1998 – LL.B (Hons), University of Sheffield, Sheffield
- Member of REVO (formerly the British Council of Shopping Centres)