78 Cannon Street
Dalia is a senior associate in the CMS Energy Projects & Construction group in London providing a wide range of advice in the electricity and renewables sectors.
Dalia regularly advises investors, developers, governments and regulated utilities in relation to renewable energy transactions, commercial agreements and the regulatory frameworks within which such projects operate.
- Lenders or sponsors on the M&A and financings of onshore/offshore and floating wind farms in the UK and Europe.
- Sponsors on the North Sea Link and FABLink interconnectors as well as BEIS in respect of the development of post Brexit regulations and contracts for interconnectors.
- Developers and investors on commercial agreements for EV charging infrastructure and EV roll-out.
- Lenders, institutional investors or sponsors on the development or project financing of various ground mounted or rooftop solar projects in the UK and Europe.
- Corporates, sponsors and offtakers on corporate PPAs including setting up new PPA structures.
- National Grid Carbon on its UK carbon capture and storage (“CCS”) projects and advising industry on carbon capture usage and storage issues since.
- Market reform programmes including:
- TNB in Malaysia on the revision of and implementation of the new energy dispatch arrangements.
- The Government of Malawi on the public procurement of a pipeline of power projects including solar and wind projects.
- The Mexican Secretary of Energy and the regulator (CRE) on the legislation, regulation, restructuring, market design and privatisation of its state-owned electricity industry.
2009 - Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, UK
2008 - Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, UK
2005 - BScH Biology; second major English, Acadia University, Canada
Law Society of England & Wales