78 Cannon Street
David Day is a Corporate partner and acts on a wide range of corporate transactions.
In particular, he has expertise in the financial services sector and is the firm’s London relationship partner for RBS. He is also joint head of our Healthcare team and relationship partner for Nuffield Health. David also acts extensively for clients such as Kulczyk, Halma plc and Post Office Limited.
David trained with the firm and became a partner in 1997.
- Aqualisa's management team in its secondary buy out, backed by LDC.
- Halma plc on a wide range of deals, including the sales of TriTech and Volumatic and the acquisitions of SunTech, ASL and Advanced Electronics
- Kulczyk on its investment in QKR Resources and in relation to its shareholding in SABMiller plc
- Marguerite SA on its investment in Zagreb Airport
- Nuffield Health on a wide range of deals, including hospital acquisitions and disposals, an e-health jv and the acquisition of Cannons
1987 - Law Society Finals (Hons)
1985 – BA (Hons), University of Bristol, Bristol