78 Cannon Street
David is an associate in the Construction & Engineering Team. David specialises in real estate development and works closely with colleagues in CMS’s Real Estate group providing non-contentious advice across a number of sectors including hotels and leisure, offices and retail. David has experience reviewing, negotiating and drafting construction contracts, and advising on the construction aspects of agreements for lease, development agreements and facility agreements.
- Frogmore on the development and financing of a hotel in Southwark and a new retirement village in Hampshire.
- Lendlease and LCR on the £2.4bn urban regeneration of International Quarter London in Stratford, one of the UK’s largest mixed-use schemes spanning 22 acres.
- Angelo Gordon and Dunedin on major office refurbishments in Birmingham city centre.
- AXA on its three building office development at Assembly, Bristol.
- Great Portland Estates – various central London office and mixed-use schemes.
- 2012 – Legal Practice Course – Kaplan Law School
- 2011 – Law (LLB) – University of Warwick
Society of Construction Law