20 Castle Terrace
Duncan is a partner in the Technology Media and Telecommunications Team at CMS Edinburgh.
Duncan specialises in information technology, intellectual property, data protection and commercial contracts. His experience includes drafting and negotiating complex IT and commercial contracts, including outsourcing agreements, software development and licensing agreements and software as a service contracts. Duncan also has extensive experience advising on the IT, IP and data protection aspects of M&A transactions.
- Vermilion Software in relation to the negotiation of multi-year software licence and support arrangement with one of the world's largest asset managers.
- University of Dundee in relation to procurement of a SaaS/Cloud based integrated business solution from TechnologyOne.
- A UK-based FinTech provider in relation to a platform and finance agreement with a leading UK retailer and lender.
- 2001 – Grad. Dip. Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
- 2000 – LLB (Hons) / BA (Asian Studies) (Hons), The Australian National University, Canberra