1 The Avenue
Ffion is an Associate based in Liverpool. Since qualifying in October 2016, she has experienced a broad range of property matters within both the private and public sectors, with particular experience in asset management.
Having advised two of the largest global private equity real estate funds on their asset management portfolio within the retail, office and industrial sectors, Ffion currently acts for the UK's third largest retail operator their daily asset management matters. Ffion has advised on complex agreements for lease, surrenders, leases and licensing arrangements across a wide range of assets. Ffion is also involved in the acquisition, disposal and financing of multi-let commercial properties.
- M7 Real Estate Ltd: Advising the pan-European investor (who has approximately 1400 assets worth circa £8.1 billion under management) on the asset management of part of the portfolio owned by Blackstone Group which comprised a mixture of office and light industrial assets.
- NewRiver REIT plc: Acting on daily asset management transactions covering 23 community shopping centres and retail parks, and over 660 community pubs.
- Colony Capital Inc:
- on the asset management of their UK property portfolio worth approximately £500 million, comprising approximately 40 UK assets across a mixture of retail, office and light industrial.
- on negotiating high value lettings, in particular the negotiation and completion of a letting to a well-known retailer for an annual rent in excess of £1.25m p/a.
- on the disposal of multi-let assets including The Harlequin’s Shopping Centre, Exeter to a Student Accommodation provider and The Galleries Shopping Centre, Wigan, to Wigan Borough Council for £8m.
- Ares Management: Supporting the acquisition of AEW UK Investment’s South East Office Fund consisting 12 buildings comprising a total of 482,642 sq. ft.
- Local Authorities: Acting for Conwy County Borough Council, Liverpool City Council, Wigan Council, Wirral Borough Council and Wrexham Council in connection with lettings, disposals, acquisitions and large scale regeneration projects, including the Wirral Waters Development at Birkenhead.
2014 - Legal Practice Course, The University of Law, Chester
2013 - LLB, University of Liverpool, Liverpool