78 Cannon Street
Fiona Woolf is a partner in our Energy Team. She has been at the cutting edge of all the major reforms in the electricity sector for over 25 years.
She has worked across over 40 jurisdictions on electricity market implementation, regulation and power and transmission projects. Fiona is now focusing on large regional infrastructure projects, trading arrangements and regulatory regimes to attract investment. She is a former non-executive director of a water company and a former member of the Competition Commission.
Fiona was the Lord Mayor of the City of London for 2013 - 2014. She was awarded a DBE in the New Year’s Honours List 2015. She is Honorary President of The Aldersgate Group and a Trustee of the Science Museum.
- 2002 - Senior Fellow, Harvard University
- 1970 - BA, Keele University, Keele
- Trustee, The Science Museum
- President, The Aldersgate Group
- “Global Transmission Expansion – Recipes for Success” published by PennWell Inc.
- World Bank publication “Governance and Regulation of Power Pools and System Operators – An International Comparison” by James Barker, Jr. Bernard Tenenbaum and Fiona Woolf.
- World Bank publication “Integrating Independent Power Producers into Emerging Wholesale Power Markets” by Fiona Woolf and Jonathan Halpern.
- World Bank publication “Regulation by Contract : A New Way to Privatize Electricity Distribution?” by Tonci Bakovic, Bernard Tenenbaum and Fiona Woolf.