78 Cannon Street
Geraldine is Head of the Reputation and Media Litigation practice. She has many years experience of advising leading companies and Chief Executives on protecting their reputations and their businesses, defending responsible journalism by media companies, advising PR professionals and their clients, and advising high profile individuals.
Geraldine advises on reputation management issues in the widest sense, including:
- Defamation issues – defending the publication of truthful or other legally defensible statements which may be critical of others, or pursuing those (including competitors) making statements which have no legal basis.
- Protection of confidential or private information.
- Legal aspects of internet and social media issues (including tracing those responsible for anonymous blogs or websites).
- Crisis management – both advising during a crisis and planning crisis handling systems in advance - to deal with urgent legal crises including data leaks or hacking, misuse of confidential information, blackmail threats of publication, or any other urgent threat to corporate or personal reputation.
- BA Law and Politics, University of Nottingham, Nottingham