6 Queens Road
Helen Machin is a partner in the Corporate Group based in the Aberdeen office.
She is involved in the provision of legal and deal management services in the UK merger and acquisitions and private equity markets including acting in acquisition and sale transactions, in management buy-outs and buy-ins, in institutionally controlled deals, and in venture capital transactions for both management teams, corporate clients and institutions.
- NBGI Private Equity in the acquisition of Cosalt Offshore UK and Norwegian operations.
- The vendor in the disposal of Ferguson Group to Brambles.
- the management vendors of SeaEnergy Renewables Limited in the disposal of the company to Repsol and EDPR.
- the majority vendors of FEESA Limited in the disposal of that company to KBC Advanced Technologies plc
- Graphite Capital and the Newco in the management buyout of ICR Integrity Limited
- NBGI Private Equity and the Newco in the management buyout of ATR Group
- for the institutional vendors in the sale of Production Services Network Limited to Wood Group plc
- Simmons Parallel Energy LP and Sunrise Xodus B.V. in the disposal of their investments in Xodus Group
- Business Growth Fund in its investments in Inoapps, Duncan and Todd, Furniture Village, Giggling Squid, Zone, and Spex Services
- Duncan and Todd in its purchase of 20:20 Opticians
2002 - Law, Dip LP, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
2001 – Law, LLB (Hons), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow