78 Cannon Street
Jackie specialises in all aspects of the production, financing and distribution of films and television programmes. Her clients are wide ranging encompassing US studios, banks and other financiers, and independent producers and distributors.
Jackie has been named a leader in her field by the Legal Media Group's Expert Guide to the World's Leading Technology, Media and Telecommunication Lawyers, Legal Business' Legal Experts, by Chambers UK and by The Legal 500.
- Representing TriStar Pictures in connection with its financing and acquisition of Trainspotting 2
- Advising CBS Films on its production of the feature film “American Assassin” starring Michael Keaton and shooting in the UK and Italy to take advantage of the tax incentives in each country
- Advising The Ink Factory on its production of “The Night Manager” and structuring the same to take advantage of the Spanish and UK tax incentives
- Advising Anton Capital Entertainment in connection with its multi-year slate financing arrangements with territorial distributors including Studio Canal and Elevation Pictures and its single picture project financing of various films
- Representing Bank Leumi in connection with its working capital facility to XIX Entertainment
- Advising ITV on its production of the television series “Thunderbirds Are Go” which was structured to take advantage of both UK and New Zealand tax incentives
- Representing DC Thomson on the production of television series and feature films based upon characters in The Beano
- Advising the Michael Grandage Company in connection with the production and financing of the feature film “Genius” including assisting the company in sourcing financing
- Representing the financier providing the senior debt for a large scale immersive experience to be called Dinosaurs in the Wild and to be installed at the O2 and the NEC Birmingham and then toured around the world
- Advising the producers of “Philomena” on all aspects of the production and financing of that film including negotiating the commercial deals with the talent and securing box office bonuses and an adjusted gross participation for the producers
1985 – (LLB), The University of Hull
- Women in Film and Television