78 Cannon Street
Jason Harding acts for a wide range of leading financial institutions and corporates in all areas of the debt capital markets, including Eurobonds, securitisations, high-yield bonds, project bonds, collateralised debt obligations, structured finance and derivatives transactions. He regularly advises new and existing clients on debt capital markets and derivatives transactions, encompassing everything from new transactions and restructurings of existing transactions, to advice on potential investments in debt capital markets transactions and derivatives products.
Jason has an extremely strong and well-balanced client base in both the debt capital markets and derivatives markets, which includes most of the high street banks, a number of leading investment banks and a variety of large corporates. He has a strong track record of advising in the debt capital markets and the derivatives markets across a wide range of regulated and non-regulated industries. In addition, he is acknowledged as a leader in PFI/PPP bond transactions and in helping debut and other corporate issuers to enter the debt capital markets. He is also recognised as a leader in assisting new entrants to enter the derivatives market.
- Northern Ireland Electricity on its debut bond issue in an amount of £400m.
- Northumbrian Water on two issues of guaranteed bonds totalling £420m, three index-linked guaranteed bonds totalling £350m and a £260m securitisation of receivables under a water resources operating agreement.
- The Wellcome Trust on two Sterling-denominated bond issues in an amount of £950m and a Euro-denominated bond issue in an amount of €400m.
- Enterprise Inns on a convertible bond issue in an amount of £97m and a tender offer and bond issue in an amount of £250m and on a £1bn securitisation and refinancing in respect of the Enterprise Inns/Unique Pub Group
- HSBC as lead manager on the €1.2bn bond refinancing of a gas storage facility in Spain and on the securitisation for Land Securities in an amount of £360m
- Lloyds Banking Group and Assured Guaranty on the £101m Leeds Social Housing PFI.
- National Grid on a large range of ISDA/CSA/GMRA negotiations with a wide range of counterparties and the implementation of the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
- A large US investment bank on a large range of ISDA/CSA/GMRA negotiations with a wide range of counterparties in the UK and emerging markets, a wide range of complex derivatives transactions in Europe and the implementation of EMIRA large number of pension schemes in relation to all of their derivatives documentation and strategies, including the implementation of EMIR
- A large European insurance group on a number of liquidity swaps and other complex derivatives transactions in Europe
- 1993 - Post graduation Japanese Language, Sophia University Tokyo
- 1989 - LLB (Hons), University of Queensland, Brisbane
- 1987 - BA, University of Queensland, Brisbane