78 Cannon Street
Jeremy Mash is a partner in the Commercial Dispute Resolution Team in London. He has over twenty years of experience working on high value disputes, including domestic and cross-border litigation, international arbitration and other dispute resolution methods. He regularly advises UK and international clients on M&A claims, shareholder disputes, outsourcing projects, private equity and venture capital, fraud claims and a wide range of other issues. He has specialised in the technology, media and telecoms industries throughout his career and was previously a partner at Olswang prior to its merger into CMS.
- Slater & Gordon on its GBP 637m claim against Watchstone Group arising from the sale of the former Quindell legal services business.
- A Leading IT services supplier on a GBP 300m dispute with a UK mobile operator relating to transformation of legacy IT infrastructure.
- Shareholders in USD 500m dispute relating to shares in one of the largest construction companies in the Middle East.
- A leading sports car manufacturer on a dispute relating to the design and development of a racing engine.
- The BBC on challenges to the reforms implemented to address its GBP 3bn pension deficit.
- Kaupthing on a EUR 3bn portfolio of derivatives and structured finance disputes following the Icelandic banking crisis.
- The Defendants in the Masri v Consolidated Contractors litigation relating to cross-border enforcement of judgments.
- 1999 – Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- 1997 – LPC, College of Law
- 1994 - BA Hons, Oxford University, Oxford