78 Cannon Street
Jeremy Mash is a partner in the Dispute Resolution Team at CMS London. Jeremy Mash has 20 years of experience in conducting commercial litigation and international arbitration. He regularly advises clients on IT/telecoms, financial services and corporate disputes with values in excess of GBP 100m. Clients include some of the world's largest IT services companies, telecoms operators, banks, retail companies and manufacturers.
- A Leading IT services supplier on a GBP 300m dispute with a UK mobile operator relating to transformation of legacy IT infrastructure.
- Shareholders in USD 500m dispute relating to shares in one of the largest construction companies in the Middle East.
- A Leading sports car manufacturer on a dispute relating to the design and development of a racing engine.
- The BBC on challenges to the reforms implemented to address its GBP 3bn pension deficit.
- Kaupthing on a EUR 3bn portfolio of derivatives and structured finance disputes following the Icelandic banking crisis of 2008.
- The Defendants in the Masri v Consolidated Contractors litigation relating to cross-border enforcement of judgments.
- 1999 – Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- 1997 – LPC, College of Law
- 1994 - BA Hons, Oxford University, Oxford