78 Cannon Street
Mark Moseling is a partner in the Banking and International Finance team.
He specialises in corporate and leveraged finance and has extensive experience acting for banks, corporate borrowers and private equity sponsors in relation to a range of acquisition finance, corporate lending and financial institutions work.
Mark has a wide range of experience of both national and cross-border transactions and restructurings, advising both lenders and borrowers primarily on mid-market deals across a wide range of industry sectors.
His key clients include The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, HSBC Bank Plc, National Australia Bank Limited, Barclays Bank Plc, Clydesdale Bank Plc and Lloyds Bank Plc.
- Barclays Bank plc, HSBC Bank plc, Lloyds Bank plc, Santander UK plc and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in relation to their GBP 167m acquisition and recapitalisation of Park Holidays.
- Barclays Bank plc, Mediobanca – Banca Di Credito Finanziari SPA and Santander UK plc on their GBP 87m facilities made available to Chemring Group Plc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association in relation to its USD 200m financing of the acquisition of Wolfson Microelectronics Group by Cirrus Logic Inc.
- BG Group Plc in relation to the GBP 485m sale of the Teeside CATS gas pipeline to BP.
- Blenheim Chalcot and Agilisys Group in relation to their GBP 40m acquisition facilities with Alcentra Group.
- Anchorage Capital in relation to its facilities with Barclays Bank plc for New Century Healthcare Group.
- National Australia Bank Limited in relation to its EUR 75m and USD 50m capital call facilities made available to InfraRed Infrastructure Funds.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank plc in relation to their GBP 95m over-commitment facilities made available to Graphite Enterprise Trust.
- Hutton Collins and LGVin relation to their GBP 45m acquisition facilities for Novus Leisure with Haymarket Capital Management and Barclays Bank plc.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc (alongside PRICOA) in relation to the GBP 50m acquisition facilities made available to H.I.G Europe Capital Partners backed, Kondor Group.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in relation to its GBP 35m acquisition and recapitalisation facilities made available to Electra Capital Partners backed, Peverel Group.
- Octopus Investments in relation to its GBP 80m acquisition facilities with Global Infrastructure Partners for the acquisition from MacQuarie of MEIF Renewable Energy UK PLC.
- 1997 - Legal Professional Course, College of Law, York
- 1996 - Common Professional Exam, College of Law, York
- 1995 - BA Classics, Durham University, Durham