78 Cannon Street
Neil Hamilton is a Capital Markets partner with over 20 years' experience in securitisation and structured finance.
Neil acts for arrangers, originators, collateral managers and servicers and has extensive experience in a variety of securitisation asset classes, including CLOs, auto loans, RMBS and trade receivables. He also advises on structured products such as repackagings and total return swaps.
Neil is recognised as a Leading Lawyer in IFLR1000.
- Sequoia Investment Management Limited on the establishment and funding of a permanent capital vehicle backed by European infrastructure debt.
- A major investment bank on a synthetic CLO of mid-market corporate loans.
- The servicer on a securitisation of UK mobile handset receivables.
- A US bank on the provision of senior financing to a European direct lending fund.
- 1987 – Ph.D. (Law), University of Cambridge
- 1984 – LLB (Hons), University of Auckland