78 Cannon Street
Paul has over 20 years of experience specialising in equity capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions (both public and private) with a particular focus on the TMC and Real Estate sectors. His equity capital markets work sees him regularly advising clients on IPOs and secondary offerings.
His corporate real estate practice involves advising private and listed companies on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, partnerships and unit trust structures.
Paul is interested in working with fast growing companies, helping them through their life cycle and the challenges they face; examples include acting for CityFibre, a leading independent telecoms infrastructure provider, on its growth from start up to its listing on AIM, its £30m oversubscribed secondary fundraising, and transformational acquisition of £90m of network assets from KCOM Group Plc.
- CityFibre Infrastructure Holdings Plc on its £90 million acquisition of network assets from KCOM Group Plc, together with its fully underwritten £80 million placing and readmission to AIM.
- DV4 Limited on the £1.4 billion merger of the East Village and Elephant & Castle residential assets to create a joint venture with Qatari Diar and APG (a Dutch pension fund).
- Content Media Corporation Plc, on the offer made for it by Toronto Stock Exchange listed Kew Media Group.
- DV4 Limited and Qatari Diar on their acquisition of the East Village, the former Athletes Village at the Olympic Park, built for the London 2012 Olympic Games, for £557 million.
- Richard Caring on the sale of the iconic Wentworth Golf Club to Chinese conglomerate Reignwood, for £135 million.
- CityFibre on its AIM IPO raising £16.4 million, together with its subsequent oversubscribed £30m institutional placing.
- CityFibre on its landmark joint venture with Sky and Talk Talk to bring fibre to the home in the City of York.
- Richard Caring on the sale of his interest in Camden Market.
- Quintain Estates and Developments Plc on its acquisition of Aldermary House for £40 million, and on its disposal of the SeQuel Portfolio for £39 million to Palace Capital Plc.
- Direct Wines on the disposal of its Virgin Wines business.
- 1990 – BA (Hons) in Jurisprudence, 1st class honours, Oxford University