78 Cannon Street
Peter Wiltshire has been with CMS for nearly 30 years and has worked in the firm’s Corporate Restructuring & Recovery team since qualifying in 1990.
He advises on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, with an emphasis on restructuring advice to banks and corporates. Peter's clients include insolvency practitioners, banks and other financial institutions as well as directors and shareholders.
His recent focus has included advising on distressed situations in the Oil & Gas sector, NPL portfolio disposals and various cross border transactions.
- Iona UK in restructuring and subsequent administration.
- NAB in connection with loan portfolio disposals to Cerberus (Projects Chestnut and Henrico).
- A UK Bank in connection with section 166 FSMA investigation.
- A syndicate of banks in connection with a Spanish headed group with subsidiaries across Europe and the US.
- A large property development group restructuring (Original debt profile GBP 1bn).
- A company side on large UK-based hotel group restructuring.
- 1987 - Oxford University, Oxford
- Member, City of London Law Society Insolvency Sub-committee
- Council Member and past President, NARA (Non-Administrative Receivers Association)
- Member, IFT (Institute for Turnaround)