78 Cannon Street
Sarah is Of Counsel in the Real Estate Transactional Group.
She has extensive experience in acting for a wide variety of banks and institutional investors in connection with the acquisition, disposal, development, financing and re-financing of various commercial properties throughout the UK.
- Mizuho Bank on the pre-letting of 200,000 square feet over nine floors of a single office block in Central London for their new London HQ.
- M&G Real Estate on the £360m purchase and the leaseback of 44 David Lloyd Health/Tennis centres across the UK.
- Lloyds Bank on the £100m financing of a portfolio of 1340 residential units.
- Lloyds Bank on the £200m financing of a portfolio of 40 industrial properties.
- An institutional investor in the forward funding of a specialist hospital development in the Midlands.
- 1993 – LSF, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 1992 – LLB Law (with French), University of Birmingham