Highlights of our Experience in Real Estate Investment in the UK
Real Estate & Construction
- Standard Life Investments on the acquisition, joint development funding and letting of 3-8 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh. Valued at around GBP 75m, the 108,000 square foot deal is the biggest pre-let of office space in Edinburgh for a decade.
- Hammerson on leasing and asset management of their one million square feet shopping centre at Silverburn, Glasgow, including advising on a recent leisure extension to provide a cinema and new catering units.
- IVG on the sale of 60 London Wall (ING’s former HQ) to La Salle Investment Management for GBP 198m.
M&G Real Estate:
- the purchase of Bedfont Lakes Business Park, just a mile from Heathrow airport – one of the biggest business parks in west London and one of the largest individual assets owned by the Fund.
- sale and Acting on behalf of long-standing client M&G on a sale-and-leaseback deal involving 44 health and racquet clubs owned and operated by David Lloyd Leisure.
- The purchase of Bridgend Designer Outlet Centre in Wales and on the appointment of McArthurGlen as Centre manager. The Centre is the leading designer outlet centre in Wales with over 90 well known designer and high street retail brands and a multiplex cinema.
- Aberdeen Asset Management’s Aberdeen Property Trust on one of the largest ever single purchases of existing stock in the PRS in the UK – the GBP 60m acquisition of 180 Stratford High Street.
Please download the print version below.
Real Estate Investment
PDF 78.6 kB