Highlights of our experience in Household in the UK
- Hoover, the leading supplier of electrical appliances, on a major pensions deal.
- Samsonite, the world's largest travel luggage company on UK and EUTM portfolios including dealing with new filings, oppositions, acquisitions, clearance queries, customs matters and enforcement.
- Shark Ninja, the international manufacturer of kitchen appliances and vacuums, on the launch of the brand in the UK, including advertising claims and substantiation, product safety, regulatory and labelling support.
- Tempur, the manufacturer and distributor of mattresses and pillows, on numerous matters including its establishment in Russia, Poland and Portugal.
- Peel Hunt, acting as nominated adviser and broker, on the AIM IPO of mattress manufacturer and distributor eve Sleep plc.
- Sofa.com, the online furniture retailer, on its acquisition by competitive auction by Sports Direct owner, Mike Ashley from its private equity owner.
- Management Sellers of Aqualisa Holdings Limited, the manufacturer of showers, shower parts and accessories, on the LDC backed management buyout of the entire issued share capital of Aqualisa Holdings Limited.