Highlights of our experience in Real Estate & Planning in the UK
- A corporate occupier on a corporate occupier on a dispute arising under a property outsourcing agreement. The dispute was referred to arbitration and we achieved a result that will save our client millions over the next few years.
- An injunction and subsequent Court declaration on damages for late completion of a sale and purchase agreement. The matter was dealt with from start to finish in two months, achieving a great result for the client.
- A hotel operator on claims made by former landlords for sums due under leases following the liquidation of the current tenant. The matters are all still subject to Court proceedings.
- A release from a restrictive covenant to permit development.
- A landlord on a dispute regarding liability for repairs of lifts and escalators within a retail unit. This dispute was settled in mediation.
Please download the print version below.
Real Estate & Planning Disputes
PDF 212 kB