Highlights of our experience in Secondary Markets in the UK
Infrastructure & Projects
- John Laing on the disposal of its entire interest in a portfolio of projects including North Birmingham Mental Hospital to JLIF.
- The disposal of interests in Surrey Street Lighting (50%) and Kirklees Housing (80%) to JLIF.
- InfraRed Capital Partners on the acquisition of a 50% interest in Southmead Hospital from Carillion plc.
- First State Infrastructure Investments on the disposal of their interest in Newham Hospital PFI project to Equitix.
- UK and Nordic Skanska pension funds on the acquisition of a 37.5% in the Barts Hospital PFI project.
- Equitix on the acquisition of an 80% stake in the Thanet OFTO project from Balfour Beatty plc, and the related shareholders arrangements.
- The acquisition of an 80% stake in the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary project from Balfour Beatty plc.
- SSE Plc on the disposal of 7 street lighting PFI schemes for an enterprise value of GBP 326.4m.
- Laing O`Rourke on the disposal of its interests in 7 PFI projects relating to 4 Building Schools for the Future Schemes (Barnsley Phases I,II and III, Barking and Dagenham, Salford and Wigan Phases I and III, and Newham) to InfraRed and Equitix.
- Dalmore Capital and Allianz on the acquisition of the Colchester Garrison PFI project from each of Sir Robert McAlpine, InfraRed, and Sodexo.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 237.6 kB