Károlyi utca 12
Eszter Csapó is a senior associate supporting the work of the Commercial Practice Group in the Budapest office.
Her practice focuses on various general commercial as well as TMC matters. She is experienced in representing TMC companies in administrative proceeding and litigation. She also has considerable experience in supporting companies in the TMC sector from regulatory work to the drafting and negotiating agreement and day-to-day support of such companies.
Eszter is recommended by Legal 500 in the TMT category.
"Csapó is a key name for media law."
Legal 500, 2016
- A major Hungarian telecommunications company on the launch of the OTT service, ongoing support on drafting and reviewing IT, commercial, marketing, wholesale contracts and license agreements with content providers and media regulatory and IP advice.
- A major electronics company on drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts and agreements, including contracts related to the mobile phone business.
- The largest internet portal on the launch of two television channels, media regulatory and other general commercial, content acquisition and production, marketing, IP and litigation matters.
- European subsidiary of a Hollywood studio in connection with its Hungarian operation.
- A company providing program distribution services over satellite on subscriber relations, regulatory, litigation and commercial matters and the introduction of broadband and telephone services to the Hungarian market.
- A company providing outdoor advertising solutions regarding regulatory and contractual matters in connection with its activity in Hungary.
- A tech company in the gaming industry on drafting and negotiating IT contracts.
- 2005 - Faculty of Law, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest
- Budapest Bar Association