Highlights of experience in Corporate/M&A in Hungary
- China CEE-Fund and CEE Equity Partners on a EUR 200 million acquisition of 99.9% of Magyar Telecom B.V.’s holdings in the Invitel Group by way of a secondary buy-out transaction and on a EUR 140 million sale of a major part of the Invitel Group to DIGI Group.
- UPC on numerous M&A transactions during the past few years, including the acquisition of certain assets of NET TV Zrt. through an asset deal.
- OTP Bank on several high-profile, cross-border acquisitions and sales transactions in the region.
- Erste Bank on the acquisition of Hungary-based retail banking, consumer loans and cards businesses of Citibank Europe Plc Hungarian Branch – one of the largest sector M&A transactions on the market.
- Work Service on the acquisition of Prohuman, Hungary's second-largest workforce solutions firm, making Work Service the biggest temporary work agency in CEE. The acquisition featured elements that are rare in CEE, including an earn-out structure.
Please download the print version below.
Corporate / M&A
PDF 243.6 kB