Highlights of experience in Real Estate & Construction in Hungary
- Futureal, a major Hungarian developer, on the lease agreement for approx. 40,000 m2 of office space for Nokia, which was one of the largest new lease agreements in the Hungarian market for 2015 and on several development site acquisitions.
- Mota-Engil on the pre-sale restructuring and sale of a property portfolio (involving several holding companies and more than 30 properties) in South Buda, Hungary.
- Bricostore on the alternative use of the properties vacant due to their termination of the primary business in Hungary; transfer of one of its former DIY stores units into a family centre and the lease of its shopping units as well as lease of other former DIY stores.
- Major Hungarian commercial bank on a large portfolio restructuring of certain properties of a major investor, developer and asset manager in the CEE and on the takeover of a portfolio of landmark real estates.
- Bluehouse on the acquisition and financing and later on the sale of the Infopark E office building as well as a major retail scheme leased to Tesco. Also advised on the day-to-day legal matters of their Hungarian office.
Please download the print version below.
Real Estate & Construction
PDF 212.2 kB