78 Cannon Street
Amanda heads the firm’s Funds and Indirect Real Estate Assets team. She specialises in structuring, equity raisings and restructurings for real asset funds, complex joint ventures for investment and development, and structured acquisitions and disposals, with a particular focus on the real estate and infrastructure sectors in the UK and internationally.
Amanda has structured funds and joint ventures for a wide range of investors, including institutional investors, property companies, overseas investors and family offices. Amanda’s experience includes UK, Pan European and global funds, limited partnerships, unit trusts, corporate structures, general partnerships, trusts and listed vehicles.
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its £1.1bn acquisition of the Liberty Living student accommodation operating platform.
- Advising Standard Life Investments on the establishment of Euro Club I, II and III, all pan-European closed ended funds; restructuring of its European Property Growth Fund, a pan-European open ended fund; and the rollover of their flagship Shopping Centre and Retail Warehouse funds.
- Advising AXA IM on the establishment of their 4-way JV to acquire and develop 22 Bishopsgate, London.
- Advising Aviva on the disposal of their Quercus Fund to LoneStar.
- Advising Hermes on the establishment of a segregated mandate platform to invest into US offices.
- Advising the Church Commissioners for England on the £381m disposal of their interest in the Pollen Estate, London.
- Advising London Metric on the acquisition and subsequent disposal by London Metric and its joint venture partner of a 50% interest in Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield.
- Advising Grosvenor on the restructuring of Grosvenor London Office Fund and Grosvenor Liverpool Fund.
- Advising institutional investors on infrastructure and real estate fund investments globally.
- 1986 – LL.B Law, University of Southampton
- Previous Chair of Investment Property Forum