Joint Ventures and Reorganisations
Joint ventures and reorganisations offer the chance to tap into new market potential, respond to emerging trends or optimise arrangements within the company itself. Especially when dealing with strategic matters of this kind, the key to success is to work with a partner who anticipates legal and economic challenges and develops pragmatic solutions. Such exercises are often international in scope, requiring highly efficient teamwork across jurisdictions and practice areas.
We help you to create the right structures within the individual companies to take maximum advantage of the available opportunities.
Range of services
- Joint ventures and minority stakes
- Management structures
- Dispute resolution mechanisms
- National and cross-border mergers
- Optimising regulatory requirements
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Restructuring a group
- Optimising group structures
- Risk allocation
- Splits, spin-offs and divestments
- Reorganisations of all kinds
- Establishment of European stock corporations (Societas Europaea)
- Structuring, planning, implementing
- Design of management systems
- Employee stock option procedures
Joint ventures and reorganisations are central areas of our advisory service. Our clients include listed companies and multinational corporations, as well as SMEs and family-owned businesses.
Our long experience enables us to advise effectively on highly complex measures, always staying focused on the client's interests. Thanks to our international capability, we can offer seamless legal advice from a single source regardless of the European jurisdictions involved.