Via Agostino Depretis 86
Giuseppe Ascoli is head of the Tax Department and has been partner since 1980.
His professional experience includes advising public and private entities in the areas of business valuations, audits and controls, as well as in matters of tax, various administrative issues, contracts and general corporate consulting.
He has vast experience in the international field and has also advised clients in the areas of property, energy, banking, publishing, automotive and insurance.
He also holds the position of auditor and is president of the audit board of auditors for a number of major national and international companies.
- The many positions of responsibility held by Giuseppe Ascoli over the years include:
- 1997-1999: Vice-President of the Registry of Accountants of Rome;
- 1997-1999: established and became President of the School of Professional Training of Accountants of Rome.
- Since 2003: Chairman of the Consulting Commission for International Taxation and EU Law of the Board of the Registry of Professional Accountants, Auditors and Advisors of Rome.
- 2015: Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the School of Higher Education of the Registry of Professional Accountants, Auditors and Advisors of Rome.
- 1995 – List of Certified Auditors
- 1980 - Post graduate course in the U.S.A.
- 1979 – Registry of Professional Accountants of Rome
- 1977 – University of Rome “La Sapienza” (Italy), Degree in Economics and Business
- Order of Accountants and Accounting Experts of Rome
- IFA (International Fiscal Association)