Via Agostino Depretis 86
Marco was appointed partner in 2003. Marco has spent a period on secondment at CMS Cameron McKenna in London. His areas of specialization include corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, real estate and construction.
He works for both national and international clients, operating almost exclusively on cross border deals. His clients include all major national and international corporations which he assists on various corporate related issues. In addition to Italian, Marco is a native English speaker.
- 2000 - Admitted to the Italian Bar
- Since 1999 - Admitted to the list of Certified Auditors
- 1999 - Post-graduate studies in international trade law at the ILO Training Centre in Turin
- 1996 - obtained his Law degree from the University of Parma
- He was a visiting trainee at Edwards Geldard in Cardiff