- Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance | German speaking Associate (3-5 years)
- Advising on and documenting domestic and cross-border financing arrangements;
- Advising on and documenting financial collateral arrangements;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and legal opinions in the area of banking and financial law;
- Drafting and reviewing documentation of financial products.
- You hold a University degree in law;
- You are registered with a European bar or have the required qualifications to get registered;
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience within a Luxembourg based Law Firm;
- You are completely fluent in German and able to deliver written advice and to draft documents in the German language; you have further a perfect command of English and a good knowledge of French;
- Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organizational skills;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations
- Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-life balance
- Legal training
- Possibilities to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences
- Possibilities of writing press articles or specialised books
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please send us your CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the link below.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.