Rue Goethe 3
Jerome joined CMS Luxembourg in 2017. He specialises in Administrative Law and advises clients in all areas being influenced by any legislation and or regulation with an Administrative component. He also deals with complex Administrative Litigation cases, including Tax Law Disputes, after having defined with his clients a strategy matching to the client’s priorities and business, including Cooperative Law and Alternative Dispute Resolutions. He adds a strong marketable knowledge all new arising regulation in local and in european Administrative Law and Financial Law.
Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar since May 2004 after having worked within the Finance industry and contributed to the financial development of local public and non public entities, Jérôme has a strong experience which will be useful to any step in your business activity or private’s life.
- 2004 – Complementary courses in Luxembourg Law “CCDL”, University of Luxembourg
- 1993 – Special degree in Banking and Financial Law, University Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne
- 1992 – Master in French and German Law, University Paris II, Panthéon-Assas
- Member of the Luxembourg „Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire et Financier“ (ALJB)
- Member of the Luxembourg „Association Luxembourgeoise pour le Droit de l‘Environnement“ (ALDE)
- Member of the Luxembourg „Inspiring More Sustainibility“ (IMS)
- Co-author of „Procédure administrative contentieuse“, ed. Larcier-Promoculture, 3rd ed., 2013,
- Author of the „Code civil“ Légitech, 2017